The "Just Duke" bamboo sock gift box is the perfect gift for any occasion for your nearest and dearest, or as a treat for yourself to elevate your sock game. This popular gift box set contains all socks from our signature Duke range in 4 colours:
- 1 Pair of Duke ribbed bamboo socks in Rich Mustard
- 1 Pair of Duke ribbed bamboo socks in Merlot Red
- 1 Pair of Duke ribbed bamboo socks in Putting Green
- 1 Pair of Duke ribbed bamboo socks in Royal Blue
Presented in a beautiful, embossed box and made using our blend of bamboo fibres, all socks in this gift box are wonderfully soft and therefore extremely comfortable on your feet.
The Duke sock range is ribbed for an elegant yet striking design and is finished with fine embroidery of our signature icon in black.
Designed in England. Made in Portugal.
The Duke range are slightly longer in the leg, made to sit comfortably mid-calf.
Duke Socks Composition:
- 75% Bamboo
- 23% Polyamide
- 2% Elastane
If you want to learn more about how our socks are made, please head over to our blog.
Delivery InformationUK Mainland
- 2 – 4 business days
- 5 - 7 business days
- £5.95 - £17.95 depending on weight of order
- 3 – 7 business days
ReturnsIf, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and would like to return your order you can do so within 21 days of your purchase. View our returns policy for full details on how to do this.
- All sizes are UK men's
- If you're in between sizes, we recommend getting the smaller size, which will stretch for a comfortable fit
- Wash inside out at 30 degrees
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
The Benefits of BambooBamboo has a host of environmental, health and comfort benefits, meaning it is perfect to use for creating socks. Some of the best things about bamboo include include...
- Bamboo is incredibly soft, meaning our socks are extremely comfortable of your feet
- Bamboo helps to remove moisture from the skin and control the temperature of your feet and reduce odour
- Bamboo grows fast, yielding up to 10 times as much as cotton from the same area of land, meaning it has a lower environmental impact