Inspired by the classic French pattern, "The Earl" bamboo socks are the newest addition to the Sirluxe Sock repertoire! The pattern has been reinvented, modernised and used to create some stunning colour combinations.
Our new ash grey colour has been combined with a darker midnight blue to create a beautiful Breton striped sock that provides a subtle injection of pattern and colour into your look. The grey and blue blend works incredibly well together and makes this range suitable for both smart and informal occasions.
Made using our blend of bamboo fibres, these grey and blue striped bamboo socks are wonderfully soft and therefore extremely comfortable on your feet.
Each sock has been finished with fine embroidery of our signature Sirluxe Socks icon in ash grey.
Designed in England. Made in Portugal.
- 70% Bamboo
- 28% Polyamide
- 2% Elastane
If you want to learn more about how our socks are made, please head over to the Sirluxe Style blog.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery InformationUK Mainland
- 2 – 4 business days
- 5 - 7 business days
- £5.95 - £17.95 depending on weight of order
- 3 – 7 business days
ReturnsIf, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and would like to return your order you can do so within 21 days of your purchase. View our returns policy for full details on how to do this.
Sizing & Care
- All sizes are UK men's
- If you're in between sizes, we recommend getting the smaller size, which will stretch for a comfortable fit
- Wash inside out at 30 degrees
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
The Benefits of BambooBamboo has a host of environmental, health and comfort benefits, meaning it is perfect to use for creating socks. Some of the best things about bamboo include include...
- Bamboo is incredibly soft, meaning our socks are extremely comfortable of your feet
- Bamboo helps to remove moisture from the skin and control the temperature of your feet and reduce odour
- Bamboo grows fast, yielding up to 10 times as much as cotton from the same area of land, meaning it has a lower environmental impact