The Earl men's bamboo set of four socks in Ash Grey with midnight blue stripes is a classic, and easy, choice for your feet. With a design inspired by the classic French Breton stripe, you really can't go wrong with these sleek and stylish socks. The ash grey takes the lead in this design, with the welt, embroidery, heel and toe all using the grey colour with beautiful deep blue stripes throughout the design.
Made using our blend of bamboo fibres, this set of four grey and blue socks are wonderfully soft and therefore extremely comfortable on your feet.
All socks in The Earl range boast a classic Breton stripe design, adding a subtle dash of flair to your sock style. The design is finished with fine embroidery of our signature icon, blended to match the colour of the heel and welt.
Designed in England. Made in Portugal.
Please note, this set is not sent in one of our gift boxes.
- 70% Bamboo
- 28% Polyamide
- 2% Elastane
Find out more about how our socks are made on the Sirluxe Style blog.
Delivery InformationUK Mainland
- 2 – 4 business days
- 5 - 7 business days
- £5.95 - £17.95 depending on weight of order
- 3 – 7 business days
ReturnsIf, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and would like to return your order you can do so within 21 days of your purchase. View our returns policy for full details on how to do this.
- All sizes are UK men's
- If you're in between sizes, we recommend getting the smaller size, which will stretch for a comfortable fit
- Wash inside out at 30 degrees
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
The Benefits of BambooBamboo has a host of environmental, health and comfort benefits, meaning it is perfect to use for creating socks. Some of the best things about bamboo include include...
- Bamboo is incredibly soft, meaning our socks are extremely comfortable of your feet
- Bamboo helps to remove moisture from the skin and control the temperature of your feet and reduce odour
- Bamboo grows fast, yielding up to 10 times as much as cotton from the same area of land, meaning it has a lower environmental impact