The "Déjà Blue" bamboo sock gift box is the perfect gift for those people who love blue! Gift box set contains:
- 2 Pairs of Duke ribbed bamboo socks in Royal Blue
- 2 Pairs of Knight herringbone bamboo socks in Ice Blue
Presented in a beautiful, embossed box, this socks gift set feature purely blue socks that really are incredibly versatile. The blue shades mean these socks will match many outfits and so is sure to please most gift receivers!
Made using our blend of bamboo fibres, all socks in this gift box are wonderfully soft and therefore extremely comfortable on your feet.
The sock designs are finished with fine embroidery of our signature Sirluxe Socks emblem.
Designed in England. Made in Portugal.
Duke Socks Composition:
- 75% Bamboo
- 23% Polyamide
- 2% Elastane
The Duke range are slightly longer in the leg, made to sit comfortably mid-calf.
Knight Socks Composition:
- 59% Bamboo
- 40% Polyamide
- 1% Elastane
If you want to learn more about how our socks are made, please head over to our blog.
Delivery InformationUK Mainland
- 2 – 4 business days
- 5 - 7 business days
- £5.95 - £17.95 depending on weight of order
- 3 – 7 business days
ReturnsIf, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and would like to return your order you can do so within 21 days of your purchase. View our returns policy for full details on how to do this.
- All sizes are UK men's
- If you're in between sizes, we recommend getting the smaller size, which will stretch for a comfortable fit
- Wash inside out at 30 degrees
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
The Benefits of BambooBamboo has a host of environmental, health and comfort benefits, meaning it is perfect to use for creating socks. Some of the best things about bamboo include include...
- Bamboo is incredibly soft, meaning our socks are extremely comfortable of your feet
- Bamboo helps to remove moisture from the skin and control the temperature of your feet and reduce odour
- Bamboo grows fast, yielding up to 10 times as much as cotton from the same area of land, meaning it has a lower environmental impact