The Knight men's bamboo socks in ice blue with navy blue detailing are the epitome of style, utilising the classic herringbone pattern for a classic yet modern feel. The classic colour combination of the different shades of blue make this the perfect sock for all seasons and blends perfectly with jeans or smarter trousers.
This set of 4 blue socks are all made using our blend of bamboo fibres, and so are wonderfully soft and therefore extremely comfortable on your feet.
All socks in The Knight range are finished with fine embroidery of our signature icon, blended to match the colour of the heel and welt.
If blue is your colour, you can check out our full range of blue bamboo socks here.
Designed in England. Made in Portugal.
Please note, this set is not sent in one of our gift boxes.
- 59% Bamboo
- 40% Polyamide
- 1% Elastane
If you want to learn more about how our socks are made, please head over to the Sirluxe Style blog.
Delivery InformationUK Mainland
- 2 – 4 business days
- 5 - 7 business days
- £5.95 - £17.95 depending on weight of order
- 3 – 7 business days
ReturnsIf, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and would like to return your order you can do so within 21 days of your purchase. View our returns policy for full details on how to do this.
- All sizes are UK men's
- If you're in between sizes, we recommend getting the smaller size, which will stretch for a comfortable fit
- Wash inside out at 30 degrees
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
The Benefits of BambooBamboo has a host of environmental, health and comfort benefits, meaning it is perfect to use for creating socks. Some of the best things about bamboo include include...
- Bamboo is incredibly soft, meaning our socks are extremely comfortable of your feet
- Bamboo helps to remove moisture from the skin and control the temperature of your feet and reduce odour
- Bamboo grows fast, yielding up to 10 times as much as cotton from the same area of land, meaning it has a lower environmental impact